Hello! Long time no write. :3 I've just had the most pleasant and peaceful birthday ever. Thanks to all well-wishers! ^-^ Thank you also most kindly to whoever gifted me the one-year dA membership! I'll be sure to be a bit more active!
The year has been incredibly good to me so far. Certainly there's been ups and downs, but it's been easy to stay positive overall.
- Wai-Con was a lot of fun and Mel and Shinomatrix came over so hurrah for that! *-* Panel went well. (this is like, a Twitter summary of it all.)
- I'm in final year at uni and although it's been pretty challenging, it's interesting and I find myself very glad I stuck the whole way through. My groupmates are wonderful people, which is a bonus.
- Cosplay planssssss. Tbh I haven't really worked with Perthians in general very much in recent years. Slowly getting to know people (got back to FB you see) and I'm really excited for what's been done and what we're going to do!
- Plushie sales at Wai-Con were very encouraging, and I really enjoyed working on them. Tentatively planning some new stuff and working on a couple of bigger projects I've been procrastinating on 8'D
- I've been following/rewatching a number of excellent series with friends *-* For the new stuff, it's been Kuroko no Basuke, Project K, Psycho-Pass and Amnesia (ok the game is better for this one). I kinda watched all of the FFXIII playthroughs, so that was good also! Cosplay isn't really anything important to me until I'm enjoying the series/characters/plot, so it's been really good fun all around now.
Hope you all have a splendid day, and a great year ahead! XD
Journal CSS made by ~caybeach
Brushes by ~gvalkyrie