I was thinking I should make this dA account slightly more inviting (ahahahaha let's cross fingers the thought lasts for more than a day), so here's a list of everything I've done this year. Wai-Con
- Aang (default Season 1) - Avatar the Last Airbender
- Wako (school uniform) - Star DriverBrisbane Supanova
- Professor Green (school nurse) - Star Driver
- Kagamine Len - Setsugetsuka
- Professor Green (Glittering Crux) - Star DriverFree Comic Book Day
(Lol I guess I wore cosplay for this, so I'll just add it in)
- Ranka (default yellow and blue) - Macross FrontierCosfest Singapore
- Aang (default Season 3) - Avatar the Last AirbenderStreetfest Singapore
- Panty (episode 11 formal) - Panty & StockingManifest Melbourne
- Ranka (wedding dress) - Macross Frontier
- Yukionna - Nurarihyon no Mago
- Lady Tanee - Ragnarok OnlineMain Animania Sydney
- Ranka (white dress) - Macross Frontier
- Kazemaru (FFI uniform) - Inazuma 11
- Panty (default) - Panty & StockingWai-Con Panic Ball
- Panty (casino version) - Panty & StockingPhotoshoots
- Wako (miko robe) - Star Driver
- Wako (casual default) - Star Driver
- Kaede (first casual) - Tiger & Bunny
@@;;; IT'S A LOT OKAY WHERE DID THIS ALL COME FROM I DON'T EVEN KNOW errrr that's... well, that's 14 outfits that I made this year. Mmm.
...I'll put up some Setsugetsuka soon. 8') Ah, the joy of being tardy in tending my dA. Sorry about the lack of pics in general! Clearly I need to do something about that.
Upcoming cosplays for this year (yeah this list is not over...) include:Brisbane Madman/Supanova
- Ranka (black bunny) - Macross Frontier
- Rin - Imitation White
- Shantotto - FF Dissidia
- Fudou - Inazuma 11Singapore Shoots
: Ludwig Kakumei, Ao no Exorcist, T&B...
Please say hallo to me if you see me during Brisnova!! Cosfest and Main Ani has taught me I have stopped being able to recognise people in cosplay... 8')
Just want to say a big thank you to all the cosplayers who invited me to join their groups, the photographers who preserved memories and made us look good on shoots, and the tireless saikangs who carry our 3463424512 bags and arranged props.
It's been a fairly good year, and I hope it'll keep being that way.
Journal CSS made by ~caybeach
Brushes by ~gvalkyrie